Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Moon, The Stars, and God's Glory...


This past Sunday for worship we decided to try a new song called Cannons. Little did I know it would be such a powerful song. Just listening to it gives me goose bumps, playing it...now that's something else. Even though it was our very first time playing it as a live band we decided to play it at the Superbowl Party that we played at. Man was it something else. Just listening to the lyrics is enough to tell you that this song is different and amazing. Thank you Phil Wickham for being so good at what you do and letting God speak through your music. The idea of the stars being God's worship leaders is a vast concept that not many people can grasp. They are there speaking of God's glory, honor, and power. He is the one that created the universe. They speak praises to God and what He is still doing on this Earth. Thank you God for living in me and making me who I am.

1 comment:

Ruthann said...

Jordan,
I love your heart! I just want to encourage you to continue to be the man of God that you are! God is going to use you in so many ways. Shine like the star God created you to be and sing His praises through your life!

I LOVE YOU!
Ru